The Testament Single-Wire Speaker Cable is designed for loudspeakers with a single set of binding posts or bi-wire binding posts (with binding post jumpers).
The heart of this cable is 99.9999% pure copper manufactured using the Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) supplied by Furukawa Electric of Japan. The wire has been cryogenically treated at our local heat-treating facility.
The inner jacket is a high-elasticity synthetic rubber with a very low dielectric value. The outer jacket is PVC-based and provides exceptional mechanical damping to minimize the effects of vibration. The cable ends are terminated with a 303 Stainless Steel end cap which helps to further minimize the effects of vibration.
The cables are available (as as a standard configuration) with the following cryogenically treated connectors:
- Cardas Rhodium Spades (on amplifier and speaker ends)
- Multi-Contact Low Mass Banana Plugs (on amplifier and speaker ends)
The Testament Speaker Cable is designed to improve the musical experience of your system.
- Brings out subtle details and tonal nuances that were previously thought to be missing in the music.
- Allows components to deliver sound with an engaging energy, immediacy, and musicality.
- Provides greater dynamics and impact, especially in the bass region.
- Does the above while providing an even tonal balance across the entire audio spectrum.
Audio Sensibility provides high quality Speaker Cable Jumpers to replace the cheap brass jumpers provided with most bi-wire loudspeakers. The jumpers use the same 11 AWG PCOCC copper used in the Testament Speaker Cable. The speaker cable jumpers are a highly recommended addition when using the Testament Single-Wire Speaker Cable.
Product of TTWeights, trade names, names, product names, logos and designs are Copyright